360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

awesome

That was hilarious! The end made me laugh pretty hard with the "coming never" . The only problem was when the scenes changed it would crack on the speakers but amazing! 300 is one of the best movies in a while and this was right along with it in the spoofs of the movie! Great job and keep it up!

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

THE BEST!!!

I think all your animations are hilarious! You people are JEENIOOSES unlike me....see i can't even spell that....=(....well AWESOME animation!

- Tribute - - Tribute -

AWESOME!!!

I LOVE TENACIOUS D!!! Ha you did a great job here!!! Good animation too. And you did good with the mouth movements overall 10/10 man!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

sweet

loved it nothin i would change except for the sound was a little crappy repeaty so yea...but other than that great game loved the story lines and endings!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

NICE!!

WoW you really really rock...I love both of your games....they ROCK MY SOCKS! lol keep it up #3 (if ever) should have the following things...

1. keep the mouse controls
2. actually battle with mario
3. have more lvl's than both of the first 2
and 4. should be a little bit longer than #2
(dont forget the checkpoints)

Your doing a great job...I really hope to see that you continue to create flash movies and games because you are REALLY good!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Pretty good

hey great game man....You do a great job! keep it up =)

Bleed On Me--_-- Bleed On Me--_--

awesomeo!!!

im finding myself voting 10/10 and 5/5!! You're great and the ending was actually quite good!

{dj-Nate} Always Here {dj-Nate} Always Here

mmk....

YOU NEED TO MAKE A FREAKEN ALBLUM AND SELL IT AT WAL-MART!!! haha im serious about that...so yea go do that....all of your songs should be split up into 2 CD's . This song is really cool i love the begining.

{dj-N} The Euphoria {dj-N} The Euphoria

OMFLAM

This is by far one of your best songs....ever...I mean really this is amazing. The melody, the awesomeness, teh dj-nateness. Great job man this is probably one of the 80 gajilionth times i've listened to it...again...awesome!!!