360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

awesome

That was hilarious! The end made me laugh pretty hard with the "coming never" . The only problem was when the scenes changed it would crack on the speakers but amazing! 300 is one of the best movies in a while and this was right along with it in the spoofs of the movie! Great job and keep it up!

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

THE BEST!!!

I think all your animations are hilarious! You people are JEENIOOSES unlike me....see i can't even spell that....=(....well AWESOME animation!

- Tribute - - Tribute -

AWESOME!!!

I LOVE TENACIOUS D!!! Ha you did a great job here!!! Good animation too. And you did good with the mouth movements overall 10/10 man!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hahaha i love it

That was so funny! Awesome sound track too lol...Whats up with that... lol great job

A Ball's Tale A Ball's Tale

HAHAHAHa

DUDE I LOVE IT!!!!! nice job...you really need to keep it up k?

Bob....bob?
lol NICE!

My Grief, Your Problem My Grief, Your Problem

I feel your pain but....

You just need to go to the Tut part of this site...you'll learn plenty about animating k?

REVIEW
Pretty good for a begginner...i mean...the ideas and drawing were pretty bad....but i mean your begginning....pretty good

Keep it up =)

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

WoW!!!!!!

You showed your love for both the matrix...and gold old fashion SNES games. KEEP IT UP! You rock....love the ending! lol =)

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2 Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2

NICE job keep it up!

Great job man! Songs were a little repetive though thanks for another great flash by Jonbro!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Nice job! Now I have gone back to eating my toes...THERE ISN'T A 5!!!!!
PLZ take away the script continue button...it takes more time to enjoy your movies....BUT I dont really care if you take it out or not....I JUST AM CRAVING #5!!!!! YOU...WITHA....ANIMATION...AND THE...YOU ROCK!!!!! Your fights are getting way more intese...I LOOOOOVE IT!! Thank you again for your total awesome......awesomeness...ya. ....YOU ROCK..
Keep it up! XD

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Great...you did it again.

GREAT JOB!!!! BTW those play buttons were kind of annoying....So if you could take them off I would enjoy the movie a wee bit more THANX! still you did awesome dude! Keep it up! XD